Axeholme

Property Update

Property Update

It’s been awhile since I’ve given a property update, so I thought I would share one now.  We’ve been having such nice weather the last few weeks that we decided to schedule our perc test instead of waiting for the Spring.  October was so much colder and had snow, so we didn’t think we’d be able to do anything on the property this year.  Luckily the weather has improved so we can squeeze this step in.

We’ve heard that the Spring run-off can negatively affect perc tests, so we’re glad to get it done now.  We tried two different companies that we got recommendations for, but neither one of them was very responsive.  On Saturday, we happened to be down the mountain at the mailboxes and ran into a realtor that we met a few times looking for cabins.  He gave us the name and number of someone who lives up here in Tollgate Canyon who does the tests.  This company was more responsive, and said they were already doing work on Porcupine Loop so they could get our test done this week.  They’re going to follow Brian’s site plan so they know where we want the house and the septic drain field.

These aren’t the best quality pictures because I just snapped them with my phone, but there’s also a video of our property showing where our house will sit.  I’ll post more updates as we get started…let’s hope the weather holds out until it’s completed!


Property Update

Property Update

Property Update

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Leave A Comment
Leave A Comment